Administration Support Officer – Women’s Legal Service
Generous hourly rate: $35.99 - $45.39 negotiable based on experience and qualifications
For over 30 years Women’s Legal Service has provided vital legal support and counseling to women in need across the state. Much of this work has related to family law and domestic violence issues.
We are seeking expressions of interest for a casual Administration Support Officer to backfill when the administration team take leave and when there is an overflow of work.
Applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in performing administrative tasks associated with a legal service.
- High level computer literacy; including experience in MS Office and database programs.
- Well developed and effective interpersonal and communications skills both written and oral.
- High level of organisational and time management skills, including attention to detail.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of legal and social issues affecting women, along with a commitment to social justice.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in financial accounting.
The successful applicant must be available Monday to Thursdays from 9am – 5pm including School Holidays.
Please send your expression of interest for this position in a succinct cover letter responding to the points above and include your CV to the Administration Manager via email: email@example.com.